At you can report problems like fly tipping, broken paving slabs and graffiti with a single click.  PLUS find out what problems other local people have reported, and take part in a discussion about what’s happening to fix them.






On Wall

Report, view, or discuss local problems

(like graffiti, fly tipping, broken paving slabs, or street lighting)

Here on the map you can see the problems that are occurring in South East Holderness.  Report your concerns and a report will be sent to East Riding County Council for them to fix the problem.

How to report a problem

1.  Enter a nearby postcode, or street name and area.

2.  Locate the problem on a map of the area.

3.  Enter details of the problem.

4.  We send it to the council on your behalf.

Do it here Now!