Do you have an opinion on what has been reported here. If so add your voice to what is happening in our Community.

Read more...

Skeffling Community Website. Parish Council. Parish Plan. Agenda & Minutes. Documents. Councillors. History.

Why not share this page

with your friends

 

 

| More

Skeffling Parish Council

Agenda

 

For meeting to be held on 5th October 2004

 

 1.   Minutes of meetings held on 7th September 2004

 2.   Matters arising

 3.   Declaration of Interest  -  The Parish Councils (Model Code of Conduct) order 2001.  To record any declarations of interest by any Member in respect of items on this agenda.

 4.   Village Hall Flooring

 5.   Correspondence

 6.   Any Other Business

 

Skeffling Parish Council

Minutes

 

Minutes of Meeting held on 5th October 2004

 

Those present:  Cllr. J. F. Robinson Vice-Chairman

Cllr. P. Payne

Cllr. L. Payne

Cllr. S. Rollinson

Cllr. R. Newsam

 

Apologies:        Cllr. M. Turnbull, Cllr. J. Sizer

 

Members of the Public:  2

 

Minutes of meeting held on 7th September 2004

 

The minutes were accepted as an accurate account.

Proposed:   Cllr. S. Rollinson

Seconded:  Cllr. R. Newsam

Vote:  carried unanimously

 

Matters Arising

Re-Cycling Bins

Cllr. S. Rollinson  asked  if  it  was worth recycling plastics and aluminium.  It was agreed that Cllr. J. F. Robinson would ring the Recycling Department to find out the feasibility of recycling these items.

 

Bonfire Night

Mr. Meadley has offered his field, adjacent to the Village Hall, to let off the fireworks.  The bonfire will be small and contained.

 

Stothard's Yard

The Planning Department have rejected the planning application for the change of use for Stothard's Yard.  There would be unacceptable traffic movement along Humber Lane, and the junction with Main Road could not cope with increased HGVs.  It was also felt the change would be detrimental to the settlement.

 

2 Fair View, Skeffling

Cllr. M. Turnbull had a site meeting with Mr. S. Robson.  We are still waiting to hear the outcome of the Planning Application.

 

Declaration of Interest

Cllr. L. Payne declared an interest in the Village Hall item.

 

Village Hall Flooring

We are still waiting for Glen to do the tiling.  He will look at the flooring at the same time.

 

Correspondence

The Service Level Agreement with ERNLLCA was signed by Cllr. J. F. Robinson and will be returned to Alan Barker.

 

Local Directory  Framework

Cllrs. R. Newsam and J. F. Robinson to attend the meeting on 14th October at Hornsea.

 

Police Authority

The Police Authority meeting will be at Patrington Village Hall on 18th October.

 

Any Other Business

Cllr. J. F. Robinson reported that Jackson's Stores are selling out to another supermarket and are giving away laptops to deserving causes.  It was agreed that the Clerk write to Jackson's asking that we be considered for one of the laptops. It could be used by the Council, Village Hall Committee and would benefit the village as a whole.  The letter to be in by 16th October.

 

The meeting closed at 8.20 p.m.

 

Date of next meeting:  2nd November 2004

Top.