Do you have an opinion on what has been reported here. If so add your voice to what is happening in our Community.


Why not share this page

with your friends



| More
Skeffling Community Website. Parish Council. Parish Plan. Agenda & Minutes. Documents. Councillors. History.

Complaints Against Councillors


The way complaints about the conduct of Councillors are made and dealt with is changing.


As of 8th May 2008 if you wish to make a complaint about the conduct of a Councillor you will need to send it to:


Mathew Buckley

Monitoring Officer

East Riding of Yorkshire Council

County Hall


HU17 9BA


Or e-mail it to


From 8th May 2008 East Riding of Yorkshire Council’s Standards Committee will be responsible for receiving complaints and deciding whether any action needs to be taken.  This is currently the role of the Standards Board for England.


Any complaint must be made in writing and include:-